Skip to main content

The sweetest things....

Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 23:46:00 02/10/2009

V-day gives us a good excuse to be sweet but corny. Here are the sweetest things celebs have experienced in the name of l’amour. Happy Hearts and No More Hurts Day!

Ogie Alcasid: “The sweetest thing I did for love is to publicly proclaim my love for my Regine and the sweetest thing she did was to proclaim she loves me, too.”

Angel Aquino: “My BF Lui invited me to his place and made me watch TV till I fell asleep. When I woke up, the house was dark with tea lights everywhere. A dinner table for two was set up and food Lui himself cooked was served.”

Baron Geisler: “I gave my girl bananas and told her I’m going bananas over her. I gave her peanut butter and told her I’m nuts about her. She surprised me and brought me my fave sinigang na lobster.”

Rufa Mae Quinto: “A former lover made a home-cooked dinner complete with petals of red roses and candles on the table.”

Diether Ocampo: “She took her days off even if she was badly needed at work so she could stay with me.”

Christian Bautista: “I bought Flat Tops chocolates in a sari-sari store and brought it to my girl’s place even if a signal No. 2 typhoon was raging. In return, she brought me strawberries even if they were out of season.”

Rachel Alejandro: “After a V-day concert in Shang hotel, I was surprised to enter my room and see that my BF had put rose petals all over, champagne in a bucket and a stuff toy on the bed.”

Mark Herras: “I filled my GF’s house with flowers. She took good care of me when I was sick. Daig ko pa ang may personal nurse!”

Cristine Reyes: “An ex watched over me while I was confined in a hospital until I was recovering na at home.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOPPING for HOME GYM EQUIPMENT! (+70% Sneaker SALE at Toby's)

MICE at Apsara Angkor Resort and Conference Center

Photo: Standard room; bath MICE stands for Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions. It’s an important industry because  MICE  visitors are usually on business and often spend more than leisure travelers. Meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions, or Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Events (MICE) is a type of tourism in which large groups, usually planned well in advance, are brought together for a particular purpose. Meeting  – Is a general term indicating the coming together of a number of people in one place, to confer or carry out a particular activity.  Incentive  – Meeting event as part of a programme which is offered to its participants to reward a previous performance. Conference  – Participatory meeting designed for discussion, fact-finding, problem solving and consultation. As compared with a congress, a conference is normally smaller in scale and more select in character – features which tend to facilitate the exchange of in

Bai - AFTERIMAGE