Skip to main content

Turtles

(Variations on a Theme by Arkaye Kierulf)
Lolito Go

I believe in freedom, and the freedom to believe is supreme.
I believe in Arkaye Kierulf. Yes, in the quiet dignity of horses too.
I believe in turtles, that they are better than horses, but kings and emperors did not ride on them.
I believe in Anaphora and in all it has to say.
I believe poems like this make a better day.
I believe that stupidity strengthens, depth is one of the weak’s defenses.
I believe in orgasm.
I believe that when God created the clitoris, he was having fun.
I believe in deja vu, and this is one.
I believe in English subtitles for the hearing impaired.
I believe some love are just impaired.
I believe love is better off impaired.
I believe in shampoo plus conditioner.
I believe in my hair.
I believe in every tick that lives in my hair.
I believe that behind my hair is an envious onlooker.
“I believe in America,” claims Bonasera in the opening seconds of The Godfather.
I believe in my mother’s laughter, despite the denture.
I believe in headaches, they are serious and painful.
I believe in heartaches, they are even more serious and painful.
I believe fools are but fools.
I believe death is the ultimate school.
I believe in anonymity but I like my name.
I believe you should be sad about the fact that this will end.
I believe in Samuel Becket.
I believe that when a writer wants to write, he just wants to read himself.
I believe youth is overrated.
I believe this room was once a planet, and my smile was once a moon.
I believe in moon, and she too will vanish soon.
I believe in prime numbers, in what remains after divisions.
I believe shadows that remain shadows all night long.
I believe in second hand, in second life, in second chance.
I believe in poets who can dance.
I believe in my hands, the softness of my palms, my fists like our hardened hearts, my fingers are ten unlit torches of love, I believe in my hands.
I believe or I die.
I believe or I lie.
I believe another lie after a lie is less than a lie.
I believe in the silence after the sigh.
I believe in kiss.
I believe in the inevitable and the incomplete.
I believe then I forgive.
I believe in open endings,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOPPING for HOME GYM EQUIPMENT! (+70% Sneaker SALE at Toby's)

MICE at Apsara Angkor Resort and Conference Center

Photo: Standard room; bath MICE stands for Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions. It’s an important industry because  MICE  visitors are usually on business and often spend more than leisure travelers. Meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions, or Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Events (MICE) is a type of tourism in which large groups, usually planned well in advance, are brought together for a particular purpose. Meeting  – Is a general term indicating the coming together of a number of people in one place, to confer or carry out a particular activity.  Incentive  – Meeting event as part of a programme which is offered to its participants to reward a previous performance. Conference  – Participatory meeting designed for discussion, fact-finding, problem solving and consultation. As compared with a congress, a conference is normally smaller in scale and more select in character – features which tend to facilitate the exchange of in

Bai - AFTERIMAGE