Skip to main content

Siem Reap, Cambodia Where the Streets have no Name

Photo: Angkor Wat


I made it back in time for the Manila leg of the U2 Joshua Tree Tour (December 11  at the Philippine Arena)

Cambodia? It's a magical place.

I listened to U2 while I was alone in the hotel room.

Here are some of the photos I took during the trip. Captioned with songs or lyrics from the album.

Photo: One Tree Hill 

Photo: In God's Country

Photo:
I have run I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls
These city walls
Only to be with you
But I still haven't found
What I'm looking for

Photo: 
My hands are tied
My body bruised, she's got me with
Nothing to win and
Nothing left to lose
And you give

Photo: Bullet the Blue Sky

Photo: Trip Through Your Wires 

Photo: Running Through Stand  Still 

Photo: Race Against Time

Photo: Party Girl

Photo: Silver and Gold 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOPPING for HOME GYM EQUIPMENT! (+70% Sneaker SALE at Toby's)

MICE at Apsara Angkor Resort and Conference Center

Photo: Standard room; bath MICE stands for Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions. It’s an important industry because  MICE  visitors are usually on business and often spend more than leisure travelers. Meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions, or Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Events (MICE) is a type of tourism in which large groups, usually planned well in advance, are brought together for a particular purpose. Meeting  – Is a general term indicating the coming together of a number of people in one place, to confer or carry out a particular activity.  Incentive  – Meeting event as part of a programme which is offered to its participants to reward a previous performance. Conference  – Participatory meeting designed for discussion, fact-finding, problem solving and consultation. As compared with a congress, a conference is normally smaller in scale and more select in character – features which tend to facilitate the exchange of in

Bai - AFTERIMAGE